Peterborough Circa. £30,000 + competitive benefits
Our client is the leading provider of business process services for the Life & Pensions (L&P) industry. We are currently recruiting a number of confident and resilient Programme Analysts, across various UK locations, to join our newly established Change and Transformation team which has been created to support our client's on-going business growth.
In this exciting, dynamic and hugely influential role, you will be responsible for producing reports of varying complexity to senior internal and external stakeholders whilst ensuring adherence to our strict governance standards in a highly challenging and commercial financial services environment.
As well as previous experience in a PMO Analyst-related support role, you'll need to have strong analytical and communicational skills as you'll be working directly with delivery managers to conduct regular reviews and collect inputs to ensure changes made to various work streams have been properly assessed, managed and documented.
It goes without saying, there is lots of room for autonomy and professional growth within the role, and you will be encouraged to put your own unique stamp on the Programme Analyst role. Furthermore, you will be joining a supportive team of like-minded Change and Transformation professionals, who will together take our business to the next level.
- Produce a wide range of reports to various stakeholders;
- Ensure accuracy of account budgets, data and reported MI to the Project Office governance standards, and knowing where to identify and escalate issues as necessary;
- Contribute on innovating current best practices across the C&T team;
- Design governance processes like planning, change control, risk and issue management dependencies, resource management, budget control, etc.;
- Build and maintain effective partnership relationships with relevant stakeholders;
- Provide support for programme management to create timely and accurate production of non-resource and resource plans so as to identify relevant skills, knowledge and experience requirements, and,
- Ensure risk principles are adhered to throughout the project.
- Previous experience in PMO Analyst or relevant PMO Analyst support function
- Proven ability to analyse a broad range of management information, identify recommendation actions and develop reports that drive improvement
- Experience in Projects or Programmes (P&P)
- P&P Governance
- P&P RAID Management
- MI collation and reporting
- Pack creation
- P&P Assurance
- Meeting/Workshop set up and facilitation
- Supply & Demand Tracking
- P&P Financials
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level with an exciting commercial outsource organisation where you can genuinely thrive.
As well as a competitive remuneration package, we offer an all-encompassing benefits package and the opportunity for flexible working. If you are up to the challenge, please apply now.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.