Major Account Director
Location: Field/Home Based
Salary: £60k basic, OTE of £112k
Would you like to work as a Sales Director for a leading technological company?
Our client is looking for an Account Director to be responsible for delivering assigned sales results by managing the sales activities of a team of Major Account Managers focused on a high-volume commercial market.
You will be the team leader that builds and maintains relationships with the direct selling teams, solutions support, customer loyalty group, customer marketing and third party vendors to formulate strategies, account development, customer satisfaction and retention.
The opportunity is field based and will involve frequent travel with senior sales rep's to participate in Account development.
Tasks & Accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Achieve assigned team sales quota attainment resulting in sales growth from current customers, competitive customers and non-users.
- Improve the retention rates of customer retention and the successful conversion rate of the lease base portfolio assigned to the sales team.
- Achieve solutions attainment and growth from current company solutions users, cross-selling new solutions application and taking solutions market share from competitive solutions users.
- Improve growth in market share within the assigned accounts for the commercial segment. Specifically, and most important, grow market share in the commercial segment by retaining existing customers and making significant progress in taking market share away from competitors.
- Ensure plans are developed and executed so that senior sales representatives are skilled in solutions selling principles, client relationship management and building follow-on sales.
Essential Skills & Experience
As a Major Account Director you should be able to demonstrate strong management experience as well as experience leading a successful sales team. You must have the ability to develop new and existing account relationships and experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce. You will have excellent communication skills and an ability to represent the company at the highest level with the sales team and customers.
For your efforts, you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package, including;
- Company car
- 30 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Medical cover
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply in the strictest confidence to: Saima Khan on Saima.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01582 877731
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.