We are currently recruiting for a Senior Regeneration Officer working with one of our local authority clients in the East Midlands. Initially for a nine...
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Regeneration Officer working with one of our local authority clients in the East Midlands. Initially for a nine month period, however this could be extended to a twelve month period.
You will be supporting and developing the local authority on many of their new and upcoming regeneration schemes. In addition you will be ensuring the councils project management principles are engaged on all regeneration projects and manage project systems for owned regeneration projects ensuring adaptation of best practice programme and financial control.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Experience in organisations in the field of regeneration, development and project management
- Experience of project management within regeneration
- Team working skills
- A good understanding of key principles of financial control, Project management, risk assessment and experience of application
- Support the identification, planning, delivery and monitoring of all investor & business support programme projects and initiatives within agreed tolerances.
- Ensure the Council's Project Management principles are engaged on all Regeneration Projects and manage project systems for owned Regeneration projects ensuring adoption of best practice programme and financial control.
- Manage a CRM system and ensure it is kept up to date by all partners, performance reporting as required by Management.
- To assist the Regeneration Officers in his/her operational responsibilities in the proper and efficient management of the Regeneration plans, projects and budgets, and deputise in this respect, as appropriate.
- The post offers a salary of £39,960 -Willing to be flexible for the right candidate
- Post is available on a part time (pro-rated) or full time basis
- 26 Days annual Leave
- Local government pension
- Car parking allowance
Apply today for a confidential conversation
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.