A leading International organisation is looking for a SOX consultant/Manager for a 3 month contract.Overall responsibility for the finance aspects of the systems and processes...
We are currently recruiting for a Asset Manager working with one of our local authority clients in the East Midlands. This is an eighteen month fixed term contract.
You will be providing a high quality and comprehensive strategic and operational commercial Asset Management service. To include all aspects of property valuation, property management, leasing, property review and appraisal, whether related to operational, investment or surplus property holdings
- At least 5 years' relevant broad estate management experience post entry into Professional Membership of RICS
- Demonstrable experience of managing a multi-disciplinary team, including professionally qualified staff
- Strong knowledge and experience of property valuation for wide range of purposes, strong understanding of statue and regulations related to the ownership of land and property and ability to accurately interpret complex legal documents
- Contract negotiation and management
- Have experience of working in a commercial environment
- Manage a diverse range of commercial investment property to maximise rental income and investment value and ensure that services are delivered within the agreed timescales and to the required performance standards of the Council
- Provide strategic support in terms of formulation and implementation of policy, working with other strategic partners as necessary, e.g. HCA DCLG, NCC, LEPs, amongst others
- Play an active role in the delivery of the Northampton Alive programme, including work on the Enterprise Zone, ensuring that Assets contribute in a proactive way to programme and project delivery
- Drive delivery of the Commercial Assets work in order to maximise the benefits to the Council, e.g. leasing, commercial property management, disposal work
- Lead on the valuation of Council property for wide range of purposes, including insurance, fixed asset register, feasibility studies, options appraisal, acquisition and disposal, RTB and letting purposes
- The post offers a salary of £47,470-£52086
- 26 Days annual Leave
- Local government pension
- Car parking allowance
Apply today for a confidential conversation
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.