We are currently urgently seeking an experienced Anti-Social Behaviour Officer for our client based in Bedford, Bedfordshire.Reporting to the Service Manager, you will work as...
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Commercial Contracts Manager for our client based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
In this exciting role, you will be tasked with the growth of a new arm for the supply of catering services in Hertfordshire and neighbouring regions.
You will be:
- Supporting the Head of Operations in the delivery and training of new and some existing commercial contracts
- Leading the growth of the Business and Industry sector for the organisation in setting up a new arm of the business
- Overseeing various units to ensure that contracts are compliant and running effectively
- Training, developing and contributing to retaining staff whilst working closely with the Head of Operations and HR
- Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
You will have:
- Workable experience of management within catering and commercial contracts
- Excellent understanding of the catering industry
- Experience of financial budgeting and the ability to actively increase revenue for the business
- Project Management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility to at times where necessary work evenings and weekend in return for time off in lieu
- The ability to train and mentor colleagues
- A natural drive and able to work independently
In return, you will receive:
- A generous salary and holiday entitlement
- 8% employer pension contribution
- Employee rewards including life assurance and shopping discounts
- Access to a paid lease car scheme
Apply today for a confidential conversation.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.