Head of MI and PlanningReading or Craigforth Competitive Salary + Competitive BenefitsOur client is looking for a dynamic and knowledgeable Head of MI and Planning...
Senior Commercial Manager
ReadingUp to £75,000 + competitive benefitsWe are looking for a self-motivated, inspiring and proactive Senior Commercial Manager to lead all client governance and commercial and contractual relationships with our client account of whom are one of the oldest businesses in insurance and savings. This position is strategically important to supporting to our client's rapid growth. As such, you will be based in our bustling and Reading office to work with a variety of our other business functions.
For this vastly influential role, you will have knowledge of the outsourcing market and industry needs, strong analytical and commercial skills, and can quickly comprehend complex business processes and issues to provide meaningful solutions as a result of your experience in client contract management. And because people are the heart of the company, you are also an all-round confident communicator to influence and engage senior and executive-level clients, stakeholders and colleagues.
In being a real driving force to the business, it goes without saying that this role will allow you to truly take action and initiative, as you work on client agreements ranging from small to multi-million pound revenue streams, whilst managing a skilled commercially-focused team.Key Accountabilities
- Reporting to the Head of Commercial;
- Responsible for overseeing contract governance, monitoring and adherence;
- Ensure compliance within functional risk and provide compliance sign off procedures;
- Resolving commercial and contractual escalations raised from the team;
- Negotiate mutually beneficial commercial outcomes for the company and our client;
- Identifying opportunities for client and business growth;
- Nationwide travel will be required, and,
- Responsible for 2 direct reports.
- Experience in client contract management within a commercial environment
- Proven relevant experience in financial services and outsourcing
- Knowledge of outsourcing market and industry trends
- Strong analytical and commercial skills to identify commercial opportunities and risk
- Delivery-focused and results orientated
- A strong communicator with the ability to engage senior and exec-level stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills and able to manage changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in this role please apply today.