A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated field based E-commerce Platform Training Consultants with an ASAP start date. Working for a global eye...
£15,447 pro rata
21 hours per week (2 days in Bideford and 1 day in Barnstaple)
Action for Children does what's right, does what's needed and does what works for children in the UK. Every year, our team changes the lives of 370,000 children, young people and families.
North Devon Children's Centres are exciting projects committed to improving outcomes for children and to reduce inequalities for children aged from birth to eight years old. The Children's Centres offer a range of services around family Support in partnership with other agencies.
We are looking for a part time administrator to support our Centres in Bideford and Barnstaple. The role is for a 21 hours per week, working Tuesdays and Thursdays in Bideford and Fridays in Barnstaple.
How you'll make a difference:
- By being first point of contact for families using our services, dealing with telephone, digital and face to face enquiries and using Facebook.
- By providing a first class administrative service to colleagues and service users.
- By having an excellent knowledge of IT programmes and being able to follow and set up systems.
- By recording accurate information and retrieving data using our database.
- By working as part of a team yet having the ability to work on your own initiative as required.
- By being effective, intuitive, flexible, a problem solver and able to work to deadlines.
What you'll need:
- Previous experience in administrative role.
- NVQ in Business administration or equivalent.
- You will have a good working knowledge of and experience of working with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and Publisher
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate clearly at all levels by phone, email and correspondence.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality, understand safeguarding responsibilities and act with discretion.
- The job requires the ability to travel according to the needs of the job, with reasonable adjustments, if required, according to the Equality Act.
How we reward you:
- Competitive salary - based on defined job roles and grades
- Paid holiday allowance- minimum 29 days (pro-rata) plus public/bank holidays
- Flexible maternity, adoption and paternity packages
- Contribution scheme that matches a maximum of 7% employee and 7% employer contributions
For more information please contact Izabela on 07741 742775 and quote reference number 0316
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.