Customer Service RepresentativePeterborough£18,200 + shift allowance Our busy service centre is looking for a number of Customer Service Advisors on a Permanent basis in Peterborough...
Join Innovation, Move the GlobeLeading A New World of Life and Pensions Services
Corporate Incidents Analyst
Peterborough Up to £24,500 ASAPPermanent, 35 or 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)Hours are between 8 am - 6pm
Have you always wanted to work for some of the world's most prestigious insurance companies? Our client, a leader of business process services for the Life & Pensions (L&P) industry, are looking for Corporate Incidents Analyst to join their Customer Service Support team in Peterborough.
You will have great analytical skills and a desire to investigate each case in a busy but thriving environment. Although you will be working as part of a team, you will also get to make a real impact on the business in this highly autonomous role, as you will get to own project management responsibilities for individual corporate incidents.
- Get to work for some of the largest globally recognised names in the Life & Pensions industry;
- Project managing individual corporate incidents in line with agreed actions and timeframes;
- Handling complex and technical CIs;
- Conducting root cause analysis and identifying relevant themes in relation to procedures or systems;
- Recommending solutions and liaising with internal stakeholders to implement these;
- Attend, organise and facilitate meetings with relevant internal stakeholders, policy holders, advisors and external clients in ensuring appropriate communications are received;
- Manage the end-to-end incident process, from initial investigation, population analysis, planning of activities, calculation of detriment, root cause fix to customer remediation;
- Ensuring and maintaining high levels of customer focus, as well as fair and just customer treatment.
- Minimum 4 GCSE's at A - C grade including Maths and English, or equivalent qualification
- A quick learner to effectively navigate multiple computer systems and system specifications
- Strong analytical skills, decision-making and understanding cause-and-effect repercussions
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong all-round communicator (written and verbal) with a great focus on the customer
- Good working knowledge of IT packages (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel and Project)
- A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
- Able to adapt working individually and as part of a team
- Situated at the Lynch Wood business park
- Car parking available
- Onsite cafe, dry cleaning service, and restaurant for breakfast and lunch
- Boasting 30 acres of landscaped grounds and formal gardens with lake-side walks
- Discretionary annual bonus (up to 5%)
- Company pension scheme membership
- 23 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Holiday allowance rising with promotion
- Gain professional accreditation on completion at no extra cost through our client's bespoke 24/7 professionally accredited online learning and development tools
- 24/7 access to a wide range of books
- Receive a wide range of retail discount shopping schemes
- Access to our client's Confidential Helpline is available to be used by you and your family
- Get to volunteer in our own employee communities throughout the working day
- Any other relevant benefits related to this role
- Develop your career through our client's wider global network
Don't miss this highly competitive opportunity, apply today.