Join Innovation, Move the Globe Leading A New World of Life and Pensions Services Senior Business Analyst
Bristol Up to £51,000 ASAP Permanent, 35 hours per week (Monday - Friday) Have you always wanted to work for some of the world's most prestigious insurance companies? Our client, a leader of business process services for the Life & Pensions (L&P) industry, are looking for confident a Senior Business Analyst to join their Transformation and Change team in Bristol.
You should have a knack for delivering analysing, defining and shaping strategic outcomes to deliver change across the business which maximizes business benefit and architectural reusability. Working as part of a team, you will be working closely with the business units you will gain in-depth understanding of our customers' business strategy, processes, services roadmap and the context in which the business operates.
- You will execute business analysis with business, IT and strategic partners on large/complex projects to identify, understand, challenge and agree requirements.
- Recommend the best method of achieving the required business outcome via the application of a wide range of analytical tools and techniques.
- Ability to interpret legislative and regulatory changes, assessing the wider impact on business procedures and in designing business solutions to ensure compliance with externally-driven timeframes.
- Be responsible for performance management of Business Analysts, supporting their development and training needs.
- Produces clear and effective documentation.
- Support business acceptance testing activities, reviewing Testing Strategy/Plans and dealing with any queries and issues arising from the Testing Team.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the Business Analyst Change Team as a centre of excellence and to the wider objectives.
- Educated to degree level in business, analytical or other relevant discipline, or having equivalent experience
- Hold or is working toward a financial services professional qualification (e.g. . BCS, ACII, FPMI,FPC(1/2/3)
- A systematic, discipline and analytical approach to problem solving, supported by strong interpersonal skills and confidence to select and apply relevant analytical and process engineering tools.
- Good understanding of differing operating models and the effect this can have on the cost effectiveness of solutions.
- Good understanding of IT Systems I.e. must understand the architecture and the impacts consequences of the solution/design on that
- Experience of a wide range of project methodologies and approaches
- Experience of applying a range of techniques to gather, sort and format data for detailed analysis and to present the result in an unambiguous manner; appreciation of best practice for different types of analysis.
- 5 minute walk from train station
- Free parking
- Free shuttle service to and from Bristol City Centre
- Good public transport links
- Staff restaurant as well as Costa and WH Smith available onsite
- Nuffield Health gym, private prayer room and an independently-run crèche available onsite
- Discretionary annual bonus (up to 10%)
- Company pension scheme membership
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Holiday allowance rising with promotion
- Gain professional accreditation on completion at no extra cost through our client's bespoke 24/7 professionally accredited online learning and development tools
- 24/7 access to a wide range of books
- Receive a wide range of retail discount shopping schemes
- Access to our client's Confidential Helpline is available to be used by you and your family
- Get to volunteer in our own employee communities throughout the working day
- Any other relevant benefits related to this role
- Develop your career through our client's wider global network