Early Years Practitioner LiverpoolCirca £16,500, 40hrs per week (Term Time) A modern nursery for the under 5s, we've got over 40 locations throughout the UK...
Early Years Practitioner
Circa £16,500, 40hrs per week (Term Time)
A modern nursery for the under 5s, we've got over 40 locations throughout the UK - and we're growing all the time! Our nurseries provide an energetic and inclusive environment for children to discover their individuality and confidence before going to school; a safe place for them to freely explore. Our nurseries are owned by Action for Children, a leading children's charity. Our profits are reinvested in the charity to help support some of the UK's most vulnerable children.
Reliable and child-focused, you'll be the difference in these young lives; someone who's committed to providing a practical yet caring service to support our youngsters and their families. You will:
- Correctly supervise the children and keep our active, flexible nursery environment safe and suited to their needs
- Give them a huge range of stimulating, safe and well-planned activities
- Create engaging, fun and informative learning opportunities, helping the children make excellent progress and meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Build solid relationships with parents / carers, families and professionals involved with the children
- Meet each of the children's individual needs, keeping accurate records and regularly communicating with parents / carers
- A Level 3 Early Years and Childcare qualification, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education
- The ability to build relationships with various diverse individuals
- Experience of working in an early years childcare setting or with children aged 0-5
- Full understanding of children's emotional, physical, psychological and educational developmental needs from 0 to 5 years
- Confidence using various IT packages for recording and monitoring - we'll give you full training on our systems
- The ability to multitask.
For more information please contact Izabela on firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference number 0546.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.