A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated field based E-commerce Platform Training Consultants with an ASAP start date. Working for a global eye...
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: circa £15,200
How we work:
Action for Children does what's right, does what's needed and does what works for children in the UK. Every year, our team changes the lives of 370,000 children, young people and families.
Our services across Cornwall are committed to working with children, young people and families to provide outcomes-focussed services which enhance the lives of young people with disabilities and other complex health needs. Our centres in the county ensure that children get the support they need, as well as giving their families much-needed respite, as well as advice and guidance.
How you'll make a difference:
As an Administrative Assistant based in Truro and supporting our services in the Cornwall area you will support provision for children, young people and families by:
- Answering phones and responding to email queries
- Maintaining the service's databases by inputting and updating relevant information
- Supporting staff across the service by managing calendars and booking rooms
- Producing and printing leaflets to promote the service's activities
- Undertaking other general administrative duties
What you'll need:
- Core GCSEs (English and Maths minimum C or new GCSE Level 4 pass grade)
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration preferred but not essential
- Experience working In a busy office
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
- Good communication skills
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and database software
- Minimum 29 days' holiday (pro-rata)
- Flexible working, including maternity, paternity and adoption packages
- Season ticket travel loans
- Company pension scheme
- Discounts at major high street retailers.
- Plus, there's a lot more besides.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to vulnerable children's lives and to build a fulfilling and meaningful career with a leading UK children's charity.
Action for Children is committed to safer recruitment practices, designed to protect the welfare of the children and young people using our services.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.