Call Centre Agent£13.22 p/h plus holiday payOvertime pay £19.83 per hourStart ASAPFull Time, 40 hours per weekWest London Our client, a global transportation company, is...
Call Centre Agent
£13.22 p/h plus holiday pay
Overtime pay £19.83 per hour
Full Time, 40 hours per week
Our client, a global transportation company, is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team for an initial term of six months, with a strong view for extension. The team in question are responsible for a variety of engineering services and the role will see you responding to queries over the phone and through various corporate software systems.
The service centre operates 24 hours a day, therefore you must be happy to work shifts according to the following pattern:
Mon - Fri - 3 shift types - 10 hours
- 06:00 - 16:00 - Early
- 10:00 - 20:00 - Late
- 20:00 - 06:00 - Night
Sat - Sunday - 2 shift types - 12 hours
- 06:00 - 18:00 - Day
- 18:00 - 06:00 - Night
- Act as first point of contact for incoming queries
- Escalate non-standard queries to the appropriate next level promptly whilst keeping the customer aware of the action being taken
- Efficiently undertake general administrative tasks associated with the provision of the service
- Report on progress, current status and risks through electronic systems, meetings and conference calls
- Identify and escalate issues that have the potential to prevent Engineering from meeting customer needs
Due to the hours of the shifts, you MUST live in West London for this position - transport from other part of London will not get you there in time and may also affect you getting home easily
- Demonstrable experience of working with the general public in a telephone based environment. If you only have customer service experience in retail then your experience will not be suitable.
- The ability to listen carefully and understand the needs of others
- Knowledge of the principles of customer care
- Understanding of maintenance terminology
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused individual to act as the first point of contact for service users and to boost their CV to include a globally renowned employer. If you match the criteria above and would like to be considered for the role then please send us your CV!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.