Credit Controller, Camberley, ASAP start, 6 month contract, £13.50 p/hr, Large international company, Great Opportunity.
Our client are looking for a Credit Controller to join them immediately on a 6 month contract. The Credit Controller will support the Accounts Receivable process ensuring its quality and effectiveness. Moreover you will secure company assets by applying tight controls in the financial transactions, while providing accurate financial information and timely reporting of balances.
- Provides services at expected levels with a clear customer service and escalates exceptions
- Interacts proactively with all functional areas to ensure appropriate accounting, financial reporting and settlement of revenue matters is accomplished
- Corresponds to internal and external enquiries
- Perform regular statement reviews, i.e. invoicing
- Ensure customer invoices and statements are correct, credit memos are promptly issued, disputes are promptly resolved & customer payments are promptly and accurately posted
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations of allocated accounts and ensure timely resolution and clean-up of overdue items identified
- Certified Finance/Accounting specialist or similar degree
- 2-4 years of Financial experience, with good functional expertise
- SAP knowledge - Essential
- Project Management exposure advantageous
If you feel the role is of interest, please apply today.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.