Our client is a global leading infrastructure company that is looking for a financial accounatnt to be based in their offices at Heathrow.
This role is primarily concerned with providing support to the central finance team, at the same time with exposure to other departments within Finance, including tax and treasury.
You will be in charge of:
- Involvement in monthly consolidation and reporting;
- Preparation of the annual statutory financial statements for some legal entities;
- Preparation of some of the annual Notes to the Financial Statements, including those for Donations, Employee Numbers, Employment Policies and Provisions.
- To provide assistance with monthly reviews of management accounts through the provision of various analyses and ad hoc reports as required to support those reviews.
- Assistance with monthly fixed assets reporting and analysis.
- Support with production of year end Audit Committee papers.
- Liaison with the company auditors.
- Continually seeking improvements to processes, with knowledge of Oracle and SAP consolidations an advantage.
We are loking for Qualified accountants with strong knowledge of group accounting/consolidation- IT proficient (Advanced Excel and Oracle desirable)-A proven track record of delivering in a demanding environment and being proactive-Experience working with consilidation systems
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.