A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright and dedicated Administrator based in Welwyn Garden City for an ASAP start date initially for a period...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated temporary Customer Service Representatives to be based in Camberley with an ASAP start date. Working for the Global Leader in eye care we can offer a competitive wage of £10.26 per hour plus holiday pay and a friendly team environment.
The role will be for an initial duration of 12 months.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:- Handle calls with internal and external customers in an efficient, effective and courteous manner
- Support Sales Team by accurately placing customers' orders onto bespoke software system
- Maintain and update customer records
- Lead and resolve internal and external customer queries
- Analyse trends in queries or complaints to identify and address root cause to improve customer experience
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA:Previous work experience gained in a customer service environment
- High degree of customer and solution orientation
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Self-starter able to collaborate as part of a busy all-star team
- Agility, energy and appetite to deliver and learn for today and grow for tomorrow
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:Opportunities for professional development and opportunities to move and gain experience from other parts of the business.
IN ADDITION YOU MAY BENEFIT FROM:Free parking facilities
A subsidised cafeteria and deli bar
An onsite gym for a small monthly fee
A FREE SHUTTLE BETWEEN FARNBOROUGH STATION AND THE OFFICE This a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to deliver extraordinary results within a leading, global organisation.
If you match the criteria above and would like to be considered for the role then we would love to hear from you!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.