Our client is a global leading infrastructure organisation that is looking for a Financial Accountant to be based in their Newport site.
You will be in charge of:
- Manage FACTS+ group reporting system, ensure P&L and Balance Sheet are accurate and delivered to Group within required deadlines.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations are performed for general ledger accounts, manage the SAP TB.
- Key month end responsibilities including FX
- Co-ordinate the team to ensure month end deadlines are achieved.
- Assist with Statutory Accounts preparation where required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone Part-Qualified to ACCA/CIMA/ACA - Microsoft Office - Particularly Excel & Word Essential- Experience in the Financial Accounting function is mandatory- SAP experience is desirable
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.