Our client is the UK's leading charity for building a more integrated society working to bring together people from all ages, ethnicities and walks of life, connecting communities and building trust.
This has created a culture that embodies equal opportunities, respect and a fun work environment.
If you are someone who are determined to make a difference in our society and show professionalism, respect, empathy and trust this is a unique opportunity to join a fast moving, rapidly growing organisation, working with young people and local communities across the country.
They are now looking for a Finance Business Partner that will report to the Head of Finance that will join their offices based in London.
Position Profile and Responsibilities
- Be accountable for ensuring that their part of the organisation is operating sustainably and responsibly and that decision-making processes. This includes developing budgets, reviewing performance and proposing forecasts with the operation teams.
- Work with other finance colleagues to continually review, simplify and improve management processes.
- Build and manage an effective team to deliver a service that helps the organisation achieve its strategic objectives.
- Encourage and assist Directors to analyse and improve business performance and capability through the interpretation of business KPIs, management data, internal and external benchmarking information and external best practice.
- Maintain a strategic overview of all financial activity within the portfolio ensuring opportunities are taken forward and risks are addressed.
- Ensure that the Finance Business Partner team works closely with the Financial Accounting Team resulting in timely and accurate management reporting.
- A qualified finance/business professional with a wide breadth of strategic financial and business knowledge
- Formulating and implementing strategy
- Experience of leading a finance team and working in various environments
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of financial and organisational/business context
- Financial modelling use of Adaptive Financial Planning would be desirable.
- Advanced Excel skills - including v look up, pivot tables and charts
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.