#Teamguidant currently have an amazing opportunity for a recruitment coordinator to be based in our Head Office at Capability Green, Luton on a brand new...
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a bright and dedicated Campus Recruiter based in London for an ASAP start date and initially for a period of 6 months. The role is paying a highly competitive rate between £28,000 to £30,000 p.a. and is working for a global professional services organisation where there can be room for development and progression with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment. You will report into a senior graduate recruiter and work closely together to build brand recognition on campus and provide an outstanding customer experience for students joining your programme.
- Event manage a range of campus promotions including careers fairs, networking evenings, skills sessions, and large scale presentations. You will be involved in booking venues, marketing the events through various streams, and managing logistics
- Liaise and build relationships with careers services, student societies, and academics to promote our programmes and implement your campus strategy
- Support the Senior Recruiter to meet recruitment targets
- Drive social media, digital marketing and print media campaigns
- Build an internal alumni network and develop our university action teams (UAT)- to ensure you have the correct representation on campus
- Maintain all trackers - budgets, events, UAT etc. to assist with ROI reporting
- Produce statistical analysis and comparisons of annual data to facilitate the annual review document, and undertake a for University Action Team strategy meetings
- Supporting the candidate management team e.g. making offer calls and keep warm activities and events
- Other projects required.
- To be successful in the role you need strong organisation skills, attention to detail, and the ability to build authentic relationships
- It would be great if you understand university culture and structure and have communication and interpersonal skills
- Have an interest in working in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
- You are proactive, flexible and adaptive
- You will be managing multiple projects simultaneously, so need to have good time management skills
- Ability to track trends and solve problems
This is a Recruiter role in London starting ASAP and looking to pay up to £30,000 p.a.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.