Our client is a global leading FS organisation that is looking for a Revenue Analyst that will be based in their offices in Reigate.
They are looking for a self-motivated candidate to work with the Investment, Risk and Reinsurance Finance Team in providing transition during implementation of the new revenue recognition standards, reconciliation and reporting of financials under the new standard and analytical business support.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Review product licence agreements to determine transaction price for revenue recognition and ensure this is entered correctly into their systems.
- Liaise with technical accounting team raising questions as needed and responding to queries.
- Assist with development of systems (defining needs) and processes to ensure automation of revenue recognition in the longer term.
- Assist in developing monthly reconciliation process of deferred revenue under new standards.
- Prepare accounting entries for revenue sharing across ICT business and re-allocation of costs and specific non-standard provisioning.
- Support the business in understanding of revenue sharing and resolving queries.
- Manage and support client revenue queries from business leads.
- Report on controllable costs and action re-allocations as required.
- Provision of other ad hoc financial reports as requested
- Qualified accountant with at least 3 years post qualification experience.
- Understanding of accounting standards changes.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Excel, with strong knowledge of PowerPoint and MS Word
- Knowledge of finance systems, (Hyperion desirable)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and hit tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with others across functions.
- Attention to accuracy and detail
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.