Our client is looking to recruit an inspirational Learning Support Assistant which encompasses supporting the functional skills maths and English tutor within the classroom. The...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright and dedicated Events Support based in Reading for an ASAP start date initially for a period of 6 months. The role is working for a global management, consulting and professional services company. On offer is a competitive rate of £13.24 per hour plus holiday pay, working in a friendly office environment in vibrant modern offices.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Manage training events
- Arrange and attend session review meeting with hotel team
- Manage room set ups
- Being a first point of contact on-site for facility members
- Undertaking pre and post event administration and set up for all training programmes
- Manage session intake
Ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience building positive relationships
- Previous training coordination experience
- Good IT skills
This is a Events Support role in Reading starting ASAP and looking to pay £13.24 per hour
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.