#Teamguidant currently have an amazing opportunity for a recruitment coordinator to be based in our Head Office at Capability Green, Luton on a brand new...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright and dedicated Buying Assistant based in London for an ASAP start date. The role is working a prestigious large retailer, known for the way they treat their staff. On offer is a competitive rate of £10 per hour plus holiday pay, working in a friendly office environment in vibrant modern offices that have many facilities including several subsidies canteens, a games room and a drinks bar. Training and guidance will be offered throughout the assignment.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Providing effective administrative support to the buying team enabling them to deliver a wonderful service
- Successfully building relationships with a range of stakeholders both internal and external in order to support the buying department
- Managing processes throughout the product lifecycle ensuring that trading and pricing policies are followed
- Coordinating and monitoring online content
Ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build
- Experience of working in a fast paced busy environment
- Good I.T Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Administrative/Customer service experience
- Problem solving ability
- A professional telephone manner
This is a Buying Assistant role in London starting ASAP and looking to pay £10.00 per hour
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.00 /hour
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.