Finance Assistant, 3 6 month contract, £13 £14 p/hr, Hatfield, Prestigious Company Our client are a large, global, technology organisation who provide solutions to businesses...
Our client is a large multinational based in Royston that is looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator.
The main purpose of the role is to:
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date payable ledger which enables timely and accurate payment of vendor invoices
- Resolve invoice exceptions (price or quantity differences against a purchase order and non-PO invoice approvals) by using the AP workflow (SAP Vendor Invoice Management - VIM)
- Effectively manage vendor invoice queries and escalate issues to the AP Team Leader where necessary
You will be in charge of:
- Process Vendor Invoices within SAP Vendor Invoice Management (VIM).
- Query Handling
- Reconcile Supplier Statements to SAP
- Support the Month-End Process
- General Ledger (GL) and Payments
Skills and Qualifications
Educated to A level or equivalent including Maths and English with effective verbal and written communication skills
Experience of working within a busy Finance Department with working knowledge of the accounts payable ledger and the effects on the General Ledger
An understanding and working knowledge of account reconciliations, particularly vendor accounts
A working knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP and skills in or ability to learn how to use AP workflow system (SAP vendor invoice management)
IT Computer literate in Microsoft Packages including Excel, Word and Outlook
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.