Our client a global FTSE 100 listed company is looking for a Group Reporting Accountant.The role is to prepare the Group quarterly financial reporting pack...
Capital & Fixed Asset Accountant, Permanent, Royston, up to £35k pa.
We are looking for an experienced and highly professional Capital & Fixed Asset Accountant to work together with the Financial Controller and Capital Projects Manager to help maximize value from capital projects programme by supporting delivery of new projects and ensuring control of existing assets.
The role is offered on a permanent basis in Royston and paying up to £35k pa.
- Responsible for ensuring that the capital investments programme delivers the agreed benefits to support the business objectives and to drive efficiency and profitability
- Ensure the assets of the organisation are controlled and that the shareholders' wealth is maintained
- Prepare capital projects analysis for statutory and monthly management reporting. Ensure robust financial reporting and compliance across the business
- To be accountable for the evaluation of risk and compensating actions in line with the Group and local risk management strategy
The ideal candidate
You will have:
- Professional Accounting Qualification or working towards one or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Capital Accounting, Fixed Asset reporting and accounting of Fixed Assets
- Strong financial planning & analysis skills
- Understanding of International Reporting Standards with reference to reporting Property, Plant & Equipment
- Experience of business forecasting and budgeting
- Experience of structured problem solving techniques such as Six Sigma and Lean
- Knowledge of ERP (SAP) or similar systems
- Strong background in effective controls and governance frameworks
To be considered for this role, please do not delay your application. Our client will be very happy to receive your details.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.