We are looking for Inbound Customer Advisors to work in a large call centre in Reigate and Redhill for a leading global insurance brokerage company...
Temporary Customer Service Advisor
£8.78 per hour plus holiday pay
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a bright and dedicated Customer Service Advisor based in and around Basingstoke for an ASAP start and initially for a period of 3 months. The role is working for a leading UK motoring association where there can be room for development and progression with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment.
- To work as part of a team dealing with members of the public and businesses to arrange the production and installation of temporary event signage
- Recording details of jobs, providing quotations, invoice requesting and associated problem solving
- Responsible for work retention and increasing sales against business KPIs and financial forecasting
- To effectively manage and handle all incoming telephone calls, e-mails and post in a timely and effective fashion fully in accordance with corporate requirements
- To ensure that customer retention is maximised at all times and if an event has been lost; to record the facts and process as per policy guidelines.
- To cover the absence of colleagues by dealing with all enquiries as far as practicable from the point of receipt.
- To perform any other task required by the sales manager that may be necessary in the interest of the business.
- At least 12 months' experience working in a similar role
- Good, clear communication skills; both orally and in writing
- Evidence of the ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Good flexibility, the ability to deal effectively with conflicting demand and prioritise work accordingly
- Evidenced problem solving skills and experience in that context
- Accurate and methodical
- Evidence of knowledge and experience of using Microsoft - Outlook, Word and Excel spreadsheets
- A proven track record for delivering customer service and meeting business targets.
This is a Customer Service Advisor starting ASAP and paying £8.78 per hour.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills please APPLY NOW!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.