Systems Administrator Royston £25,000-30,000 per annum Our client based here in Royston, Herts is a FTSE 100 organisation and worldwide manufacturer of Catalysts for the...
6 months contract
Our client is a large, multinational insurance brokerage & advisory company based in Ipswich. They are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join them on a 6 month contract. The salary on offer is £13 p/hr.
This role will include some general UK payroll admin, however you may be required to deal with international assignments depending on your international payroll knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Current experience of UK Payroll legislation
- Experience of working on large UK payroll and administration
- Understanding of basic tax and NI rules relating to employees coming to work in the UK and going to work abroad
- Understanding of tax equalisation
- Experience of Modified Payroll
- Experience of Shadow Payroll
If you feel that you match all or most of the skillset above, please do apply for this position as we would be happy to review your application.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.