An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and meticulous Data Protection Administrator to work for Bristol City Council on a 3 month contract. You will...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated Compliance and Referencing Administrators to be based in Heathrow area with an ASAP start date. Working for a global organisation we can offer a competitive wage of £9.80 per hour plus holiday pay within a friendly team environment.
The role will be ongoing.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Investigate and prove the whereabouts and employment history of each candidate
- Assist in the co-ordination of criminal record checks
- Issue identification passes
- And, keep up to date with legislation changes
- High degree of customer and solution orientation
- Experience of conducting thorough reference checks on candidates
- Self-starter able to collaborate as part of a busy high-performing team
- Agility, energy and appetite to deliver and learn for today and grow for tomorrow
What we can offer you:
- Free parking
- Shuttle bus from local tube station
- Opportunities for professional development and opportunities to move and gain experience from other parts of the business.
This a great opportunity for an individual to deliver exceptional results within a leading, global organisation.
If you match the criteria above and would like to be considered for the role then we would love to hear from you!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.