Our client, a large international and world leading company in precious metal refining sector (based in Enfield) seeks an experienced Production Control Assistant to support...
#TeamGuidant are recruiting for 4 Resourcers / Sourcing Specialists to join a new team based at our Luton Town Centre office. The role will be supporting one of our existing clients in a new capacity as we move to help them recruit approximately 1,500 permanent roles across the UK and Ireland.
The Resourcer / Sourcing Specialists roles are offered on full-time, permanent basis with the salary of £22k pa + commission and benefits.
The main responsibilities of the role is to:
- Source candidates across all platforms
- Ensure all screening is conducted in a timely and effective manner
- Accurately match candidates to vacancies, taking full assignment details
- Ensure all administration is completed in line with requirements
- Maintain and develop market and best practice knowledge
- Deliver an excellent, high quality service
Ideally we are looking for someone with a background in recruitment or resourcing. A proactive and outgoing personality with the ability to build relationships will also be advantageous.
You will also need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good decision-making skills
If you believe you are a good match for this role in terms of having the required skills and experience, we would like to receive your application. Please do not hesitate to apply.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.