A fantastic opportunity has risen for an experienced, bright and dedicated Housing Officer based in Brighton for an ASAP start date and initially for a period of 3 months. Working for a huge public sector organisation where there can be room for development and progression, training and guidance throughout the assignment, a competitive wage of up to £10.92 per hour plus holiday pay and working in a friendly working environment.
- To provide a front line service to service to tenants of the Temporary Accommodation service by working in a collaborative way with the council colleagues, internal and external service providers.
- To ensure that the general maintenance and upkeep of the communal ways, internal areas and environs of the Temporary Accommodation housing stock is of a decent standard.
- To carry out inspections of the temporary accommodation stock and to ensure that the communal ways and gardens of the temporary accommodation stock are being kept to decent standard.
- This will involve visiting tenants in their own homes and lone working, reporting any welfare concerns you come across
- To visit all TA properties for the purposes of both monitoring the condition of the communal ways and internal conditions as well as gardens and grounds on a daily basis.
- Raise any maintenance issues (Repairs etc.)
- Engage with local community groups and residents in communal activities.
- Proficient user of Microsoft office packages
- Great communication skills and ability to build relationships with all people
- Ideal candidate with possess experience with the Housing sector
- An Organised and hardworking individual
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ultimately I am looking for a professional and confident candidate who is a great team player, can demonstrate initiative and is flexible in their approach to work.
This is a Housing Officer role in Brighton starting ASAP and looking to pay up to £10.92 per hour. APPLY NOW!!!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.