Internal Controls Analyst, £250 p/day, 9 month contract, Hillingdon.
We are recruiting for an Internal Controls Analyst on behalf of our client based in the borough of Hillingdon. The purpose of the role is to implement and maintain high-quality internal controls, reducing the risk of financial loss or reputational damage. The role is offered on a 9 month contract and will pay up to £250 p/day.
As an Internal Controls Analyst, your main responsibilities will be:
- Monitor the Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR) framework across all relevant processes and entities.
- Undertake process test of design reviews for all the key processes.
- Recommend improvements to controls.
- Assist process owners in taking corrective actions identified in previous internal audits.
- Liaise with Internal Audit, sharing information as required.
To be considered for this Internal Controls Analyst position, we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Qualified Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor
- Relevant experience in external / internal audit or internal control / risk management functions
- Experience with ICFR or SOX requirements
- Strong analytical and written communication skills
Also the ability and willingness to travel, particularly to Dublin (likely to be no more than 25% of time) will be required.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to apply for the position, please do not hesitate to send across your CV.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.