Are you looking for an exciting role with complete flexibility to work around your schedule?Our global client in Harlow are looking for enthusiastic and professional...
Guidant are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Assessment Facilitator to support with the facilitation of their assessment centres for a global organisation.
The role will be candidate facing and will involve coordinating candidates throughout the assessment process, as they are assessed for roles. Guidant are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and a passion for delivering exceptional service to clients.
The specific working days will vary from week to week, but will typically involve working two or three days a week over the summer months.
- Helping to set up the meeting area and rooms for assessments.
- Greeting candidates and signing them in.
- Answering candidate questions and providing information on the roles which they are applying for.
- Requesting and scanning candidates' personal documents for use in the security check process.
- Moving candidates between different assessors to ensure that they complete the whole assessment process.
- Uploading assessment scores.
Do you have:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The flexibility to work on different days each week.
- Previous experience of recruitment, candidate compliance or supporting at assessments would be beneficial, but is not essential.
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail.
This a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to deliver exceptional results within a leading, global organisation.
If you match the criteria above and would like to be considered for the role then we would love to hear from you!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.