Bristol City Council requires a reactive, professional and autonomous Senior Administrator to support a team in preparation for the new Data Protection ruling. Location: Bristol...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright and dedicated Customer Service Advisor based in Oldbury for an ASAP start date The role is working for a large motoring association company which provide a range of services including car insurance and breakdown cover. On offer is an attractive hourly rate of £9.19 benefits and working within a friendly office environment. Full training and development will be offered throughout
Shift patterns: Monday- Sunday (7.25 hours per day) hours are between 7am-1am
Your Responsibilities will include:
- You will be mainly dealing with inbound calls speaking to new and existing customer resolving standard customer queries by telephone in a prompt and accurate fashion providing high quality customer service
- You will be working in a contact centre environment dealing with member breakdowns and queries, interacting with different departments and often speaking with external business partners.
- A range of ad-hoc administrative duties as and when required
Ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Wonderful customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good I.T Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
This is Customer Service Advisor role in Oldbury starting ASAP and looking to pay £9.19 per hour.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.