A fantastic opportunity has risen for a, bright and dedicated Compliance Administrator officer based in Milton Keynes for an ASAP start date and initially for...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated temporary part time Administrator to be based in Market Stainton with an ASAP start date. Working for a Global organisation in Agribusiness and Biotechnology we can offer a competitive wage of £10 per hour plus holiday pay and a friendly team environment.
The role will be for an initial duration of 3 months working 15 hours per week over 2 days.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- providing administration support all staff onsite
- co-ordinate travel arranging
- invoice management
- ensure visitors to the site are welcomed - you will be first point of contact
- ordering and maintaining office and coffee room supplies
- opening and distribution of post
- filing and dispatch checking
Previous work experience gained in an administration environment
- High degree of Invoice management experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Able to work in a team - this role is a job share position
- Agility, energy and appetite to deliver and learn for today and grow for tomorrow
What we can offer you:
Opportunities for professional development and opportunities to move and gain experience from other parts of the business.
In addition you may benefit from:Free parking facilities Team environment
This a great opportunity for an individual to deliver exceptional results within a leading, global organisation.
If you match the criteria above and would like to be considered for the role then we would love to hear from you!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.