A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Packaging Coordinator to be based in Sandwich with an ASAP start date. Working for a world renowned pharmaceutical...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Packaging Coordinator to be based in Sandwich with an ASAP start date. Working for a world renowned pharmaceutical organisation, offering a competitive wage of £14.43 to £15.33 per hour and a friendly team environment.
The role will be for an initial duration of 12 months.
Some Key Accountabilities Include:
- Work with the Supply Chain to review and interpret the clinical protocol to develop practical and efficient packaging designs.
- Partner with the Supply Chain and other work-streams to generate and approve the Clinical Label Request.
- Work with the Supply Chain to ensure there is sufficient detail regarding the packaging to be completed.
- Assess packaging requirements and discuss packaging options with the Internal Operations packaging teams.
- Review and approve the vendor label proofs prior to print production.
- Facilitate the use of Clinical Supply Distribution System for importing packaged inventory for distribution purposes.
- Life Science degree or equivalent
- Experience in a clinical supply chain.
- Working knowledge of packaging clinical supplies to minimise time and cost while maintaining quality.
- Extensive knowledge of clinical trial designs, packaging technologies and GMP documentation.
Opportunities for professional development and opportunities to move and gain experience from other parts of the business.
In addition you may benefit from:Free parking facilities and a subsidised cafeteria This a great opportunity for a focused individual to deliver exceptional results within a leading, global organisation.
If you match the criteria above and would like to be considered for the role then we would love to hear from you!
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.