A well recognised global organisation is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their demanding team on a contract basis until April 2019.Job OverviewThe role's...
A well recognised global organisation is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their demanding team on a contract basis until April 2019.
The role's purpose is to provide first class information gathering, analysis and insight for the company on strategic issues. The role will also involve working on a range of strategic projects, directly with functions across the company or with sensitive external relationships. As the role will be directly serving the Exec strategy agenda, it will likely involve directly supporting and working with senior leaders in the company.
- Develop and deliver high quality analysis of the business, industry and competitive context in an independent manner
- Lead communication, presentations and engagement on strategic topics with audiences across the company including the Exec, other senior managers or external audiences
- Develop the company's insight into changes in our customers, industry and context. Work with Strategy Director to provide regular updates to senior leaders in a digestible way
- Participate in strategic projects, managing own work stream, and act as a leading analyst across the function on a range of issues or projects
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree with strong analytical background
- Likely to have experience of consultancy or corporate strategy or business analytical roles
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Delivers at least at a Role Modelling level
- Delivers at a role modelling level
- Demonstrates such behaviours as in their work
- Masters in Statistics/Economics would be ideal
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.