A global consultancy organisation who are sophisticated in their approach to risk helps clients free up capital, are looking for a part qualified candidate on...
A local established organisation are looking for a Financial advisor on a contract basis to:
- Deliver the work programme set by the Principal/Management Accountant
- Support the provision of financial advice to the Department including budget preparation, budget monitoring and closure of accounts
- Respond to Budget Manager queries
Provision of a high quality financial management service to Services including as a core:
- Budget preparation, financial advice, budget monitoring, closure of accounts
- Budget Preparation - assist the preparation of the annual revenue budgets and where relevant the capital programme - all within agreed timescales.
- Assist with the preparation and presentation of budget monitoring information for specified service areas, working with Budget Managers in relation to this. Ensure that any emerging budget issues are communicated to the Principal/Management Accountant.
- Assist with the closure of accounts under direction of the Principal/Management Accountant, at all times complying with agreed timetables. Ensure all Grants, Statistical Returns and other Returns are made to the appropriate standard and within agreed timescales.
- Ensure the integrity of Agresso - by ensuring that all processes, both budget and actual, are recorded accurately and with sufficient detail to allow prompt and understandable interrogation.
- Undertake any other appropriate duties of a similar level of responsibility.
- Must be financially literate, with some relevant experience
- AAT membership or in training OR / CIMA/CIPFA
- Must have experience using Microsoft software including specifically Excel and Word
- Must have good written communication skill
- Must demonstrate the ability to speak fluent English at a level appropriate to be able to carry out the duties of the post
- Must have the ability to analyse, interpret and communicate complex financial information
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.