Room AttendantPremier Inn£8.13Ashford Kent At award-winning Premier Inn, we're proud to be the UK's biggest hotel brand. There are three keys to our success: comfy...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright and dedicated Print Room Operator based in Redhill, Surrey for an ASAP start date initially for a period of 3 months. The role is working for a leading insurance brokerage company with over 40,000 across the globe. On offer is a competitive rate of £15 per hour plus holiday pay, working in a friendly office environment in vibrant modern offices.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for all Centralised Printing related queries.
- Responsibility for the day to day running of the print room.
- Ensuring that all post that is processed via CDP is sent out in accordance with agreed timescales.
- Reviewing daily error reports to ensure that all letters have been successfully processed. To deal with any errors as a matter of urgency.
- Working with various third parties to ensure that any issues (hardware & software) are identified, reported and resolved in timely manner.
- Working with the business on the roll out of additional letters/clients.
- Setting up & testing additional CDP jobs on the fulfilment machine.
- Undertaking regular stock takes of all hardcopy materials that need to be sent out with the letters. Re-ordering when necessary
- Working with admin teams on any ad-hoc bulk CDP jobs.
- Building effective working relationships with a range of colleagues
Ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally a minimum of 2+ years Print room/facilities experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Good I.T Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
This is a Print Room Operator role in Redhill, Surrey starting ASAP and looking to pay £15 per hour
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.