Ground Operations Agent Full time PermanentStart Date: June to Dec 2018Salary: £18,983 per annum + shift pay Full Time, Permanent Contract Heathrow AirportEvery week at...
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a, bright and dedicated Service Desk Agent based in Warwick for an ASAP start date and initially for a period of 3-6 months. The role is paying a highly competitive wage of up to £90 per day plus holiday pay and is working for a global professional services organisation with over 40,000 employees worldwide. There can be room for development and progression with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment.
- Receive and record technical and/or application support calls/ emails from end users
- Record incident resolutions in the IT Help Desk tool.
- Manage service requests, software installations, new computer setups, upgrades, etc.
- Provide initial assessment of urgency and business impact on all support calls.
- Escalate to appropriate supervisor when needed and monitor progress on critical priority tickets.
- Follow-up with supervisor to support teams for timely completion of tasks.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ensuring responses and resolutions to all the incidents and service requests and daily updates and reports
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external contacts.
- Strong knowledge and working experience on any industry best IT ticketing tools (remedy/service now/summit etc.)
- Experience and knowledge on end to end service desk operations
- Strong knowledge on ITIL frame work
- Knowledge in Windows Operating Systems
- Good working knowledge of Windows, MAC OS & internet technologies
- Ability to handle basic hardware issues, desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices both in person and remotely
- Knowledge in TCP/IP and general Networking Issues
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Willing to work on rotational shifts.
- Certification on ITIL (Optional)
This is a Service Desk Agent role in Warwick starting ASAP and looking to pay up to £90 per day.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.