Customer Service RepresentativePeterborough£18,200 + shift allowance Our busy service centre is looking for a number of Customer Service Advisors on a Permanent basis in Peterborough...
Customer Service Representative
Permanent, 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Hours are between 8am - 6pm (Shift rota basis)
We are seeking Customer Service Representatives passionate about delivering excellent customer service to join their team in Peterborough. Your role will involve working as part of a team in efficiently responding to customer requests, developing and applying knowledge of all of our products and processes in order to respond to queries and requests from customers, relaying information as well as updating the relevant systems.
Your Role With Us:
- Get to work for some of the largest globally recognised names in the Life & Pensions industry;
- Deliver excellent customer service to our valued customers;
- Appropriately problem solving and responding to customers (including vulnerable customers and complainants) based on their needs;
- Work as part of an energetic and buzzing team to meet monthly targets;
- Taking initiative and ownership of what you do;
- Continually develop and refine your personal skills and knowledge to improve support.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong Customer Focus ensuring we always do the right thing for the customer
- Understanding of the financial services industry (desirable)
- GCSE Grade C or above to include Maths and English
- Good written communications skills
- A Confident professional telephone manner
- Good IT skills including word and excel
- Good time keeping
- Ability to work under pressure
- Situated at the Lynch Wood business park
- Car parking available
- Onsite Costa Coffee, dry cleaning service, and restaurant for breakfast and lunch
- Boasting 30 acres of landscaped grounds and formal gardens with lake-side walks
- Discretionary annual bonus (up to 5%)
- Company pension scheme membership
- 23 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Holiday allowance rising with promotion
- Gain professional accreditation on completion at no extra cost through our bespoke 24/7 professionally accredited online learning and development tools
- 24/7 access to a wide range of books
- Receive a wide range of retail discount shopping schemes
- Access to our Confidential Helpline is available to be used by you and your family
- Get to volunteer in our own employee communities throughout the working day
- Develop your career through a wider global organisation.
Don't miss this competitive opportunity, apply today!
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.