Administrator3 months initiallyImmediate startShire Park, Welwyn Garden CityA fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright and dedicated Administrator based in Welwyn Garden City for an...
3 months initially
Shire Park, Welwyn Garden City
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright and dedicated Administrator based in Welwyn Garden City for an ASAP start date initially for a period of 3 months, with possibility of extension or permanent. The role is working for a leading insurance brokerage company with over 40,000 across the globe. On offer is a competitive rate of £9 per hour plus holiday pay, working in a friendly office environment in vibrant modern offices. There can be room for development and progression with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing a range of administrative support and assistance to the Pensions team including helping to process documentation, updating databases and answering a range of queries via email and phone
- Working as a part of a team to provide service to member and client queries
- Handling sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity
- Building relationship with clients and members
- Accurately preform calculations relating to pension activities
- Adhering to policies and procedures during standard queries but also having own initiative and expertise when handling more complex cases.
What skills should you bring?
We are looking for either a recent university graduate or someone with demonstrable proven experience within administration and customer service.
- Able toworking in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy under pressure
- Administration background is preferred
- Customer and client focused
- Self-motivated with energy, enthusiasm and passion.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and strong communication skills in order to build relationships
This is an Administrator role in Welwyn Garden City starting ASAP and looking to pay up to £9 per hour. If you have the skills and experience above, please apply now.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.