A phenomenal opportunity has risen for a, bright and dedicated Communications Executive based in Uxbridge for an ASAP start date and initially for a period...
A phenomenal opportunity has risen for a, bright and dedicated Communications Executive based in Uxbridge for an ASAP start date and initially for a period of 6 months. The role is paying a highly competitive wage of up to £220 per day and is working for a local authority. There can be room for development and progression with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment.
- To develop and deliver high quality publicity campaigns that communicate policies, priorities and procedures, both internally and outside the organisation.
- Write articles for in-house publications, case studies, speeches, and reports
- Engage with users on social media - managing and updating social media information
- Act as a communications business partner for identified business areas, providing professional media advice to the senior management team and to ensure communications issues are cascaded
- Provide professional marketing and communications advice to staff, managers
- Lead pro-active and reactive media relations:
- Liaise with and answer enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, seeking advice and guidance as required from senior managers
- Write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Monitor publicity and research the concerns and expectations of stakeholders; to report and explain the findings to management;
- Collate and analyse media coverage
- Strong communication and marketing skills and deep overall business acrumen
- A relevant degree/ professional qualification with relevant experience or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in media liaison
- Ability to drive content creation and review, understanding how to write for and tone for different channels
- Demonstrable ability to apply the use of social media appropriately within PR campaigns
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to put structure around ambiguously defined thoughts/situations
- Strong English language skills; written and verbal
- Able to build credibility with a large network or key partners, including the highest levels of leadership
This is a Communications Executive role in Uxbridge starting ASAP and looking to pay up to £220 per day. If you have the relevant skills and experience, apply now!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.