Marketing and Employer Branding Specialist LondonUp to £30,000 We're looking for a Marketing and Employer Branding Specialist to join #TeamGuidant. As a market leading MSP/RPO...
Our client, one of Europe's largest airports, is looking for a Marketing Campaigns Manager to join their team, initially for 6 months with a strong view to becoming permanent for the right candidate. On offer is a competitive salary of £150 per day, working in vibrant modern offices with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment. There are several amenities located on site including a subsided canteen and gym.
- Own briefing process, success measurement, delivery requirements and post-evaluations (e.g. budget, production, project timings etc.) of integrated campaigns.
- Drive commercial results through marketing for key commercial stakeholders including retail, airline partnerships and the client owned passenger services.
- Manage rostered agencies on day-to-day basis including advertising, offline and digital media planning and buying agencies.
- Support team with non-commercial campaigns and ad hoc marketing activity.
- Successfully co-ordinate stakeholder expectations in relation to agreed campaign, activity or initiative.
- Excellent verbal, written, spoken English language proficiency (with qualification) Degree/CIM or IDM qualifications.
- 3/4+ years and proven track record of delivering through-the-line integrated multi-channel advertising campaigns.
- Experience in working across all forms of media both offline and online, especially digital which is essential.
- Experience in leading and managing projects, multiple stakeholders and agencies.
- Experience in leading BtoC and BtoB communications, in particular BtoC.
- You will be a motivated self-starter with wonderful stakeholder management skills and able to build rapports with people of all levels
- You will be resilient with a strong eye for detail and the ability to manage and organise your time effectively
This is a Marketing Campaigns Manager position starting ASAP paying £150 per day.
Please Apply now!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.