An international organisation with year on year growth are looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst.Job PurposePreparation of the Group quarterly financial reporting pack and the...
A FTSE organisation with over 39,000 employees have created a new role to assist the Treasury team with executing the company's Brexit strategy. The role will require the holder to create the necessary governance framework, banking and cash management infrastructure for a newly regulated entity.
- Liaise with Treasury teams to finalise requirements
- Develop monthly counterparty monitoring and reporting using Bloomberg and the treasury management system
- Create quarterly Risk Committee reporting pack
- Create framework and reports for annual banking review
- Sarbanes Oxley
- Quarterly Controls Check
- Fraud Risk Management Group
- Liaise with business unit, client money team and bank to agree bank account requirements.
- Open bank accounts and establish relevant cash management structure for the regulated entity.
- Liaise with Treasury Front Office and Controllership teams to put in place the agreed approach on hedging for the entity
- Establish any required reporting and controls, including
- Required EMIR reporting
System: Treasury Management System
- Create new entity and bank accounts in the treasury management system.
- Develop accounting templates and payment templates.
- Liaise with Oracle team to test the interfac
- Add the newly regulated entity as a counterparty in trading systems
- Link investment counterparties for electronic trading
- Manage testing to check the file import capability into the treasury management system
- Self-starter and can work independently
- Able to work in a busy and demanding office
- Qualified or qualified by experience
- Excellent communications skills and a team player
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.