Business Analyst Royston PermThis role is for a client in Hertfordshire, specialty chemicals company with a market capitalisation of £6.4bn. It is a leader in...
Wholesale Annuities Scheme Analyst
Up to £25,000 per annum
Our clients are seeking a Wholesale Annuities Scheme Analyst who is passionate about supporting the acquisition, implementation and servicing of Bulk Annuity business to join their Wholesale Operations team in Reading, Berkshire. The Wholesale Operations Team provides the administration activity for transacted bulk annuity deals and reinsurance treaties.
About the role:
In this role, you will support the implementation and servicing of contracts in line with contractual deadlines. You will have significant experience of high volume data manipulation and associated tools and techniques, and have worked in an administration environment, preferably in a financial services context, and have a good understanding of Bulk Annuities and/or Defined Benefit Pension Schemes.
The successful candidate will have:
- Must have the capability to work with and write complex excel formula
- Experience of high volume data manipulation / analysis and associated tools and techniques, having working in an administration environment
- Must be able to manage own workload to strict deadlines and be a competent problem solver
In return, you'll receive:
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company pension scheme
- 23 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- On-site restaurant
- Career development opportunities
Don't miss this opportunity, apply today!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.