A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated field based E-commerce Platform Training Consultants with an ASAP start date. Working for a global eye...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated Administrator to be based in Tadworth with an ASAP start date. Working for a global pharmaceutical organisation we can offer a competitive wage between £13.02 - £13.82 per hour plus holiday pay on a part-time basis (22.2 hour per week) within a friendly team environment.
The role will be for an initial duration of 3 months.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Providing efficient flexible support
- Act as a first point of contract for both internal & external people wishing to contact the manager (or the manager) ensuring queries are dealt with effectively.
- Assisting with travel arrangements
- Produce documents where requested
- Assist new starters, ensuring that they have all the necessary equipment, they are booked onto any relevant in-house training, they have diary meetings with relevant contacts and they are made welcome
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to respond with professionalism in verbal as well as written communications
- Excellent attention to detail, planning and follow-up skills
- Excellent judgement as well as the ability to work with confidential documents and information
- Ability to handle special projects
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
This a great opportunity for an administration focused individual to deliver exceptional results within a leading, global organisation.
If you match the criteria above and would like to be considered for the role then we would love to hear from you!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.