An international organisation with year on year growth are looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst.Job PurposePreparation of the Group quarterly financial reporting pack and the...
An international organisation with year on year growth are looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst.
Preparation of the Group quarterly financial reporting pack and the Group Annual Report and Accounts in line with full EU IFRS and UK Listing rules. Consolidating, analysing and communicating financial information relating to the Group, to both internal and external audiences. Statutory reporting for Group companies.
The role is for a fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with several years of experience working in group financial accounting in a large, multinational company.
- Consolidation of Group financial results (including all departments, subsidiaries and associates).
- The candidate will be responsible for preparation of month end journals, reconciliations, financial statements and other financial accounting activities within the central Group Financial Reporting team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all consolidation and elimination entries related to intercompany trading, current and historic corporate transaction within the Group (including all minority interest). They will work closely with other analysts in the team to ensure the complete and accurate consolidation is completed with tight reporting deadlines.
- Complete balance sheet eliminations for all Group entities, liaising with local accountants and finance business partners to ensure consolidation is completed within reporting timelines.
- Interacting with the auditors for the interim and year-end audits - explaining and evidencing the elimination and consolidation process and providing reconciliations.
- Preparation of the Annual Report and interim financial reporting, including disclosure notes. Follow internal control standards and reporting processes.
- Prepare statutory accounts for a number of centrally managed subsidiaries.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - including ability to analyse, interpret and present financial and business data
- Able to interact and communicate with finance and non-finance specialists
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Take responsibility for managing and prioritising own work, with the resilience
NOTE - We are kindly looking for purely Group Consolidation and financial statements with over 5-10 years in this field.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.