A multinational organisation who are leaders in their field have an exciting opportunity for an interim payroll manager to join their dynamic team.Purpose Provide payroll...
A multinational organisation who are leaders in their field have an exciting opportunity for an interim payroll manager to join their dynamic team.
Provide payroll and vendor management expert services.
This role is to ensure accurate and timely delivery of all payroll services for 5 Payrolls. Responsible for managing the payroll vendor relationship to meet its legal responsibilities and ensure all submission and reporting requirements to tax authorities are met, including P11d's.
- Ensures timely & accurate delivery of payroll services as well as efficient & effective interfacing from payroll services provided to internal stakeholders.
- Executes internal controls within BACS payment values for ADP
- Ensures processes exist to safeguard accuracy and timeliness of all data for payroll runs (i.e. including data that goes via interface and goes direct to payroll provider) and over-see the submission of that material, conducting checks and audits as required.
- Relationship management of payroll vendor, including monitoring of service levels and performance metrics.
- Manages team of 3 and assigned day-to day internal & external payroll vendor interactions
- Compliance with all legal and statutory reporting requirements Competency
- Excellent knowledge in Large Payroll Service Delivery and legislative and statutory requirements
- Experience of working with ADP payroll and SAP
- Contributes to and encourages new perspectives and ideas for Payroll Service Delivery processes to stimulate continuous improvement
- Practical experience with Payroll/HR Systems and Payroll Services
- Experienced in managing an outsourced payroll function
- Communication in a matrix international environment
- Relevant qualifications or experience in Payroll management or Payroll services provision
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.