Customer Service Advisors, Peterborough, Permanent, £18 200, various start dates.Due to growth in the business, my client is seeking Customer Service Representative (Inbound Call Handlers)...
A fantastic opportunity has risen for an experienced, bright and dedicated Administrator based in Brighton for an ASAP start date and initially for a period of 3 months. Working for a huge public sector organisation where there can be room for development and progression, training and guidance throughout the assignment, a competitive wage of up to £9.78 per hour plus holiday pay and working in a friendly working environment.
- To effectively deal with a range of enquiries via email and telephone
- Maintaining a great standard of customer service
- To ensure that information is accurately inputted on to the systems used by the Organisation
- To effectively carry out a full and varied range of administrative tasks to including research, filing, sending emails, and other general office duties
- Proficient user of Microsoft office packages
- Great communication skills
- minute taking experience
- An Organised and hardworking individual
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ultimately I am looking for a professional and confident candidate who is a great team player, can demonstrate initiative and is flexible in their approach to work.
This is an Administrator role in Brighton starting ASAP and looking to pay up to £9.78 per hour. APPLY NOW!!!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.