A global company is looking for 2 payroll/pension administrators to start as soon as possible for a 12 week contract.The RoleThe role of Payroll Administrator...
An excellent opportunity has arisen to become part of the Newcastle Finance team that is responsible for activities providing a service to customers, suppliers and employees following set processes and procedures in support of Financial Shared Services activities
- Process documentation on to the appropriate accounting systems, ensuring proper authorisation in accordance with departmental guidelines and group risk control and audit requirements.
- Maintain customer, supplier and employee records and process all documentation accurately within agreed time-scales.
- Complete month end routines, to produce financial reconciliation of the various control and bank accounts as necessary, whilst producing and distributing various pre-defined and/or adhoc management reports as appropriate.
- Receive, investigate and promptly resolve customer, supplier and employee queries providing advice and guidance as requested.
- Carry out a designated range of general office duties to ensure the smooth day to day running of the office
Ensure Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is embedded in the culture of the company to deliver the six customer outcomes of right culture, right information, right delivery, right targeting, right advice, and right post sales treatment.
What do I need
- Good communication skills
- Numeracy skills
- Persuasive and influencing
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Data rational
- Methodical and detail conscious
- Have a sense of responsibility
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.