A global company is looking for 2 payroll/pension administrators to start as soon as possible for a 12 week contract.The RoleThe role of Payroll Administrator...
Ref code: 10844
A leading organisation in their field are looking for an interim fiance analyst.
- Commercial Finance Analyst is responsible for routine finance activities which supports the commercial finance team in ensuring a smooth UK month end process, delivering "On time" month end reporting to NY. The Analyst will also be responsible for other routine activities that support maintaining the integrity of UK P&Ls and balance sheets.
- Commercial Finance Analyst will also support the management of OpEx for the commercial business units and to provide proactive support to other ad hoc projects as required to the Finance Business Partners and their business units.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the Commercial teams with monthly period close activities including manual journal posting for accruals, prepayments, recurring journals, FF allocation, posting Intercompany invoices and adjustment journals, including the additional steps required at year end for the UK GAAP audit and provide cover as required.
- Problem and query resolution for Commercials team, through the management of FD (Finance Direct) mailbox and email. Proactive liaison with the Decision Support Centre of Excellence and wider Procurement teams
- Provide OPEX training, in particular, training on 2WM process and providing guidance on finance processes to commercial teams.
- Provides support for the Business Finance controller on Year-end preparation and activities, Training, arrange communication to go out, answer questions. Prepare and Post extra Journals for Year-end, example manual journals for Epays, PT&E, and VOLT journals for year end.
- Proactive advocate for corporate accounting & compliance responsibilities and perform activities to support SOX, Internal and Statutory audits, producing items on the PBC list, collecting Audit Samples and provide reports for when required.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience Qualifications & Experience
- Fully qualified accountant (or equivalent) or part qualified with relevant industry experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, with finance/accounting or related experience.
- Some experience of Reporting & Planning, Business Partnering and providing finance support to multiple client groups is an advantage
- Understanding of finance IT system architecture.
- Management Reporting and Analysis process experience preferred
Relevant work experience
* Advanced Microsoft Office capabilities, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word * Competency with spreadsheets & financial modelling (comfort with data manipulation and financial systems) * Strong knowledge of various financial systems and financial reporting components is preferred * Basic knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.