Do you have a background in planning policy? Are you looking for a new role to widen and diversify your experience? If yes, Luton Council...
6 months initially
City of London
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a bright and dedicated administrator for our client during an exciting period of new possibilities. Our client are a global prestigious insurance brokerage firm in the City with over 40,000 employees worldwide. The role is paying a highly competitive rate of up to £20 per hour on an initial 6 month rolling contract with opportunities to extend. There can be room for development and progression with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment.
- Monitoring the Brexit mailbox
- Answering queries and raising issues, mainly relating to Brexit
- Keeping up to date with new Brexit information and news
- Administrative support to the team, including calendar and diary management
- Creating spreadsheets and presentations to inform employees of the matter
- Ability to pick up new skills and topics quickly with minimal supervision
We are looking for a bright and proactive candidate with an active interest and some knowledge of Brexit and politics with previous corporate experience.
- You should thrive on working in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
- You will be pro-active, flexible, adaptive and with a 'solutions led' mind-set
- You will be managing multiple projects simultaneously, so must have excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated with energy, enthusiasm and passion
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and strong communication skills in order to build relationships
- An understanding of Brexit and key hot topics
- An ability to track trends and analyse data would be beneficial
This is a Senior Administration role in Central London starting ASAP and looking to pay up to £20 per hour. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now!
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.